Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Checking in!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Checking in!

Hey guys been a while since I've posted anything. Been way to hot and dry to even think about being on the water. And there ain't much water here in our neck of the woods. Weatherman just said we haven't registered over an inch of rain since June 27, 2007. We are currently over 14 inches below normal on rainfall. Fall can't get here soon enough.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad
    Hey guys been a while since I've posted anything. Been way to hot and dry to even think about being on the water. And there ain't much water here in our neck of the woods. Weatherman just said we haven't registered over an inch of rain since June 27, 2007. We are currently over 14 inches below normal on rainfall. Fall can't get here soon enough.
    I am sorry to hear that and just last year we were in that position so I know it sux!

Good Luck on the rain,

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Brad,

As one Bowling Green son to another, hang on in there. Trouble does not last always. There is a brighter day and some great Crappie fishing coming your way.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink And you know, Brad ....

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad
    what makes it even more strange ... Bowling Green, Ky always seemed to get hit by most any and all storms that came from the West/Southwest direction. We're over 9" short here in Lexington, ourselves.
    Hang in there, brother ... Fall is coming (and we'll finally be able to get "going" ).

.... cp

Post Thanks / Like

We had a dry spell here in PA. The ponds we fish had been low since the middle of june(couldn't fish them til Bass season opened ).Grass was brown and crunchy.We got rain finally and the ponds are back to normal & grass is growing.Hints of Fall coming though.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with ya brother. Here in NW Tennessee we are in the same predicament. Thankfully it rained/is raining today and is gonna rain most of the rest of the week. We needed it a month ago, but I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter1
    We had a dry spell here in PA. Grass was brown and crunchy.
    I like brown crunchy grass. I hate mowing.