Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fall patterns

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb fall patterns

soon the fishing will get better on stockton in two weeks or so on table rock three weeks give or take a day or two on white river below the dam to the Mo. line soon real soon fall fishing for me I find the crappie on the south facing bluffs, the standing timber you can see and some of the underwater timber do lots of slow trolling or drifting off the drop off areas and the flats mouths of coves where there is deep water close told ya all this to hear your ideas on fall fishing maby we can gather a few ideas befor camp and try them out ummmcamp so pleas let me/us/each other know. oh ps i just use jigs slab busters mostly 97% of the time and nibbles later all

Post Thanks / Like

Default predictions

Listen up guys Beagle the man has spoken

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle,slow down and take a breath Here are a few extra periods to use in your next post.........................

BTW,thanks for the tips.

Post Thanks / Like

I look for fish to be shallow feeding on shad,places like up the river on shallow wood,in the creeks on laydowns,suspended shallow around docks,rock washes on bluffs where there is shallow water,main lake points and of course i fish the flats hard.....if i cant find fish in one of them areas it just wasnt meant to be.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Caught fish shallow today on Truman. But had deep water very close by. Some as shallow as 2 ft. on points. Wrong arm of the lake for camp but should still apply. The bite under the lights is going good to.

Post Thanks / Like

thats what I am looking for some Ideas for the ones who are new to crappie.com and it dont hurt for me to learn or at least refresh my mind on fishing tactics I tend to forget from season to season............I was going slow I is just in overdrive today l a t e r man

Post Thanks / Like

Fished with Greg today on the Rock. We went up the james river fishing the bluffs and standing timber in 20' where could find it. We were jigging and slowly pulling our jigs.We ended up with 5 keepers and some other small ones. 1/16 chart. head purple/chart. slab buster tipped with minnows or nibblets. It was a morning bite when it started to get hot the bite quite and we came back to my house and drank beer and BS'ed practice for crappie camp.

RICK

EVERY FISH IS A MEMORY SOME ARE JUST BIGGER

Post Thanks / Like

like to skip 1/16 oz jig(garland hyper tail) under docks count down and slow retrieve,,,also laydowns up river,,throw in and hang on
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER