Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Calling All Wolverines

Post Thanks / Like

Default Calling All Wolverines

Now it can be said that Wake forest is not the only Division 1 school to ever lose to Appalachian State........Go Mountaineers............if they was sleepers I think everybody is awake now..I know they are in Ann Arbor, MI
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Seems those boys were out coached. Mich. boys heads must have been swollen ,though not anymore, it just got popped.

Post Thanks / Like

it was rough to watch the highlights..(was in a wedding) thank goodness i didn't get to see it....i would of gone ballistic...

i told all my other wolverine friends to hang on to their hats last week. appy st runs a spread offense and that was how tressel killed us last year....well i guess i was right...carr continues to give me reasons to loathe him..

Post Thanks / Like

I been tellin folks for a while this was gonna be a good game and they all kinda laughed ....when these guys have the experience of playing in and winning two national championships it gives them confidence in knowing they can play under pressure
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    I been tellin folks for a while this was gonna be a good game and they all kinda laughed ....when these guys have the experience of playing in and winning two national championships it gives them confidence in knowing they can play under pressure
    i didn't laugh but i expected a 2 td win by the blue and gold....this is the big house and a team expected to contend for the championship....michigan are retards for scheduling a game like this as we've havne't been a "blow them out" team in a while coughballstatecough....