Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Percy Priest, Old Hickory

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Percy Priest, Old Hickory

Any recent reports? I fished OH last Sat. and only caught some small fish. My uncles fished PP one day last week and caught 18keepers. I passed my uncle pulling his boat headed home yesterday afternoon about 4:30. I assume he caught some because he stayed all day but I haven't talked to him.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I caught 14 good keepers today at PP. Water about 53-54 deg. Caught 'em on a stretch where the wind was blowin pretty hard. I was sittin' in about 12' casting tube jigs up into 6' or 7'. The fish were sitting right on the drop or right past it in the shallower water. The game warden came up and looked in the livewell and said "You ain't got any that will fit in an easy checker." So he didn't even measure any. They were all good 'uns. They were bitin' good too when he pulled up but after that I only caught one more. If my dad would have parked his boat and got in with me, instead of leaving when the wind got up we probably would have caught a good mess. I needed some help.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.