Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mr.Crappie Hi-Vis Line Bass Pro

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr.Crappie Hi-Vis Line Bass Pro

Mr.Crappie Hi-Vis line and camo is on sale this month for 4.99 a spool, my favorite is the Hi-Vis i can see every little twitch or slack in my line at all times. Thanks for using Mr.Crappie products-- keep on catch'in

Post Thanks / Like

Wally, I can't believe you use the sight for advertisement.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I like that Hi-Vis line I bought one of them reels and it came with it. It was 4# though. I think I 'm gonna buy some 6 and 8.

Wally's stuff sells at Bass Pro which is a sponsor of this site. Personally I don't care about sales because my girlfriend works at BPS and her discount comes off regular prices. There are bound to be people that appreciate him telling about sales though.

Wally what will be the focus of your seminar in Nashville this weekend? I'm thinking about coming. Plus I can eat supper with my girlfriend and she will stay off my back.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be giving my seminars on locating brush piles, shooting docks and talk about spawning crappies and their structure to do so. Just like today crappie are already on the banks in a foot of water aroung stick-ups and weeds flooded grass. thanks for asking i just posted that about the line because it has been out of stock for 2 weeks the demand is high for Mr.Crappie Super-Vis thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Wally you know I just like ragging on you. You do a lot of good promoting crappie fishing. There wasn't any malice intended and I hope it wasn't taken that way. Full moon, water temps are rising and waders are hanging in the garage drying as I write. It's going to be one of the better springs we've had in recent years.............if the Corps doesn't drain the lake too much too fast.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply I'll holler at you down there if I get a chance.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re..lite Rods

Mr Crappie--my Local Bp Tried To Order Me One Of The New Lite Rods Yesterday,went In This Am-she Said She Couldnt Get It???thanks&good Fishin To Ya!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie
    Mr.Crappie Hi-Vis line and camo is on sale this month for 4.99 a spool, my favorite is the Hi-Vis i can see every little twitch or slack in my line at all times. Thanks for using Mr.Crappie products-- keep on catch'in

Mr Crappie, does the sale end on Sunday? What will be the regular price after the sale ends?

Thanks

Tugaloo

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wally:

I got your video on super shallow slabs and really enjoyed it. You did a very good job.

I have most of what I need to fish that way but just need to find some spots where it's shallow enough and get my nerve up to go wading in with the Snakes. LOL.

I think of snakes because they would be attracted to all the crappie I would catch. I think in your film you released most of the fish. But I am wondering where you would put the fish you catch if you don't have a boat and live well. Do you have one of those floating wire baskets or just a stringer that you hook to your belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie
    I will be giving my seminars on locating brush piles, shooting docks and talk about spawning crappies and their structure to do so. Just like today crappie are already on the banks in a foot of water aroung stick-ups and weeds flooded grass. thanks for asking i just posted that about the line because it has been out of stock for 2 weeks the demand is high for Mr.Crappie Super-Vis thanks
    Regards,

Moose1am