Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cabela's cash card :)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cabela's cash card :)

Had to replace my Minn Kota 330 on board charger ($279) Then I remembered guys on this forum talking about Cabelas "Cash Card"... Dropped by the customer service desk on my way to the marine dept. They handed me a card and told me to show it to the cashier... $50 store credit if purchasing over $200... $75 credit if over $300... Hmm... gotta get the charger anyway; spend $30 more and get another $25? That would make a Mitchell 308 cost $5! Then I found out about the $35 rebate on the charger... Honey... look how much I saved today! Enough for a couple of trolling rods Thanks to everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like you hit the mother load,,fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go store.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep,good deal.

My wife pulls that line on me"look how much I saved"...she ain't to happy when I ask her for the money she saved

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful Chick. You'll far to the dark side. With some women, that's the only math they know how to do is to calculate %off and how much they saved. This is the only way they could ever justify spending that much.

What happened with the Minn Kota?

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You made a good deal there man.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Kit, the boat had a Minn Kota 330 on it when I bought the boat. One bank went out just after the warranty expired (naturally). I hooked the two good banks to the TM batteries and used a portable to recharge the starting battery occasionally. After a few more months, I noticed that one battery was taking longer to show that it was fully charged. Finally, the 2nd bank quit. I had been reading feedback on chargers on a bass fishing forum... Seemed like a similar number of reported problems with all the major brands. Chose the Minn Kota over the Pro-Mariner because it has three completely independent chargers in one case... Installed the new unit today. Had to drill new mounting holes because it's bigger than the older model. Hope it's as stout as it feels.
    Last edited by ShortStorie; 09-01-2007 at 10:30 PM.