Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Test/spring fling

Post Thanks / Like

Default Test/spring fling

Just checking out new board and would like to know how many Tennessee fishermen/women will be at the Spring Fling.

Post Thanks / Like

Conner, we're not from Tenn, but we'll be there representing SC. See you.
    Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by Conner
    Just checking out new board and would like to know how many Tennessee fishermen/women will be at the Spring Fling.
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Hey Conner - usually about half the field or better are "locals" :rolleyes: .... but that's OK ...LOL!! It's those sneeky Virginia boys you gotta watch out for ..LOL!!!! ..........cp

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Conner, The "Sneaky" old VA boys won't be fishing the Spring Fling this year but we will be at Eden the 26th for 3 days. Come by and see us if you are in the area. Blackie will be cooking fish and hushpuppies each night. We hope you do good this year...........DonG & Blackie :D
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

JAJ Guest

I'm new to the board, I was wondering what this spring fling is, i know its a Watts Bar Lake, But is it a tournment or just a get together? I'm from Madisonville which isn't very far from Watts Bar so i might be able to make it.

ed hardin Guest

JAJ, it's both. It's a tournament with great prizes great guys and a lot of fun. I fished it last year and also the fall brawl, meet alot of new crappie fisherman and learned some new fishing holes. Also have a fish fry on Sunday afternoon. The fish fry is $10.00/boat but the tournament is free! you can find the rules and entry form on the old board at crappie.com Hope to see you there, Ed