Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My Boy in Football

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Boy in Football

Well I tried to delete the last post I did of my Boys because I had this pic to add of my youngest instead of the one I had on the previous one of him with bloodshot eyes from the swimming pool. Here is him in Football. He is #4
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

all these activities you are a busy man
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

lol I know. My Oldest Daughter plays Volleyball, in band, and a Cheerleader. My Oldest Son (which doesnt live with me unfortunately) is in band. My Youngest Boy is in Football, and band. And my Youngest Daughter is a Cheerleader and also is starting Jr. High Volleyball and also is in band lol. All that is just now. We will still have basketball, baseball, Tennis, and Golf coming up. AHHHH Where is there time to fish. lol
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

woo hoo first official football game, thats not a scrimmage, tonight. Headed to the first peprally on the court house square. Boy I love a small town.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the Peprally went great but we still have the game to go. Here is the best looking group of Cheerleaders you could ever see but I am kind of biases since 5th one to the right is my Daughter and the 3rd one to the right is my Niece. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much