Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Got Her Back

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I Got Her Back

This time I was lucky. I got home late from a fishing trip last week and did NOT properly secure my boat. I usually garage it or chain and lock it securely. Well, it was late and I couldn't see periphally that well from my surgery so I ...... didn't garage my baby. The next morning it was gone. We found her a few days later. The young punks tried to get the 40 off the back but couldn't. They did get some Ugly stick and spinning reels and two boxes of my hand tied jigs. Always secure your stuff before heading to bed...no matter how tired you are.

I did bring the cooler in though so I did manage to save the Crappies for dinner.:D :D

Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad things turned out half way decent for you
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Ship I hate a thief about as much as anyone (other than a rapist or murder) and I am glad you got you boat back. Don't that just peeve you to the max? I keep a gun on or near me at all times and hope I never need it, but if I do may God help who ever is making me pull it!

I have my concealed handgun license and would not hesitate to use it in the right circumstances.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Forget the dog. Dat wife hates them. She was bitten as a girl. I have a rifle. I just did not hear anything. Homeowners deductible for theft is $700.00. Cheaper to just replace the rod and reels. It is my fault for being too lazy and tired to try and put the boat in the garage. I am installing motion detectors with light and inside noise alarms. I am also going to "Train" my boat to go inside the garage. The homes in my neighborhood are about $180,000.00 so I thought it was safe here. Crime and thugs don't give a &*^%$ about your surroundings. I just posted this thread to warn others not to be like I was and always secure your stuff. If they do come back, however I promise that I won't miss. I'll put another hole in you where the good Lord split ya!
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 08-25-2007 at 02:03 PM.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

That stuff really makes me mad!!!! My son had his drivers side window broken out and his stereo stolen from his Jeep. I'd love to catch those punks in the act. Glad you got you boat back Ship.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Get a lock for your trailer that fits up inside the hitch. They work great.

Post Thanks / Like

Thieves are the reason I love my guns. Glad to see you got your boat back. I had a good friend while in the Air Force in Abilene who got his speakers stolen. He found out who it was and when he knocked on the guys door, the guy opened it with a 22 pointed right at my friends head. He shot him right between the eyes. I still am not sure what the guy got for doing that but I hope it was a needle in his arm.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Ship glad to hear all you lost was some gear. It could have been worse.

I was fishing out a state park a few years ago early in the spring. As I was coming back to the launch I got that urge. You know the one.
    No one was around to see so I got out my little roll and went up behind a tree and did my thing. I really didn't think I was as close to the parking lot as I was.
    Well,, as I was finishing up I herd a car pull up so I looked over and a passenger in a car got out and the car pulled out. I thought that was kind of strange so I just watched.
    Sure enough,, this guy looks around, didn't see anyone and he busts my truck window. I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS SEEING!! Well I started down toward parking lot and got there about the time he was digging around in the glove box. I took off a runnin about as full a tilt as my fat stubby legs would carry me and got to the truck door just about the time this guy started to stand up.WHAM!!! I hit the side of that door and herd the darn awfullest scream you ever herd.
    To make a long story short. When I hit the door it smashed into this guys right leg and crushed leg bone. Not only that but it cost me $300. bucks to fix my door.

Come to find out, it was one of the high school football players skipping school and breaking into vehicles. The other kid came back to pick up his buddy but didn't stop when he saw what was going on.
    The parents started a lawsuit to pay for the hospital bills and tried to press charges against me for assaulting a minor child.
    I had AAA insurance at the time and told them about what had happened. My agent got one of there attorneys on it and it was over within about a week.
    Now that was service.

It's kind of too bad too. The boy didn't get to graduate with his class and the other dude got expelled for a couple weeks.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Thieves like this really get me P.O.'d. I'd rather give a person the shirt off my back than to have someone steal from me. I worked too hard and too many long hours for B.S. like that.

Father of four, I think I would have helped you insert that needle and hoped it would be a really long one! That is totally uncalled for when you don't value your life and still want to take someone elses life. That is cold blooded MURDER. Then I get P.O.'d at the court system for letting them out ON BAIL and then the police or America's most wanted has to try and find them again. There should be NO BAIL for MURDERS or CHILD MOLESTERS.

A Thief should have to face more than just carrying around a sign that says "I stole from Walmart." Make them do time in jail for their offense! If they steal from me in my house, they won't have to worry about the police catching them. I have six "little brothers" and one "big daddy" waiting on them. My brothers are named " Smith and Wesson" and big daddy just goes by the name of "Pump it up"

Fisher Mike, Those parents had better realize that their son would not have been assaulted if he hadn't been trying to rip you off! They should have assaulted him some more and toorn his a** up with a belt! It's better he get that whuppin than a bullet next time! He might try to rob somebody who can get to his pistol real fast!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lock it up

Quote Originally Posted by superdave1984
    Get a lock for your trailer that fits up inside the hitch. They work great.
    How about posting what you are talking about. I'm sure it will help someone else here. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast