Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Calendars

Post Thanks / Like

Default Calendars

Just so everyone is aware, we are still on for 2008 Calendars. Drew is just a little tied up doing the back to school printing right now. Here is part of a communication I received from Drew which spells out the plan for the 2008 Crappie.com Calendars:

"If we are still on go for another calendar, my "storm" will be over by Sept. 1. Unless something unforseen happens, I would like to be able to print calendars by Nov. 1, early enough to send them out before Christmas."

Drew also has ideas on changing how the pics are submittted, so we will simply wait and give him some time to catch up on things. If the new calendar is as good as the previous one, it'll be worth the wait.

Thanks guys and gals.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like a couple myself.Thanks
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Attention ..........

as a note to those who may not know about, or have not seen these calendars, here's a little background on the previous version :

members submitted/emailed their favorite pics, and a short description (where caught/who's in pic/weight of fish/ etc), to Drew

a panel of non-affiliated people chose the pics put on the calendar

members were informed of pictures winning a place on the calendar

price was set at $12.50ea ... with profits going to this website

Ok .... that's a oversimplified version of what was done, but you get the idea. Here's a PDF file link, showing a sample of the 2007 calendar :
    http://www.richardsprinting.net/sample.pdf ... you'll get a better idea of what it's like, looking at this, than from my ramblings about it. :D

How it will be done, this time ... the price ... layout ... etc ... will probably be similar, but we'll just have to wait and see how Drew wants to do this one.

In the meantime ... get some good pictures taken, and/or look thru your current photos and choose some to submit.

.... luck2ya'll

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Will there be an announcement for us to start submitting pics?

Post Thanks / Like

I like! Any way you could put in the 'fish'? (I do believe in magic btw) I've seen them other places than the In Fisherman calander, they could be just stuck in to fill spaces. The only time I like them is on bad fishing days when they 'agree' with me.
    They look great!
    What makes a better lightning rod than a graphite fishing rod? NOTHING!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe also yall could put in the moon phases, major and minor fishing times on these calendars. Just a suggestion. Thanks

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011