Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: proud daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default proud daddy

I decided to post this here at the suggestion or Ferdi ( who we will now concider a fan of "The Adventures of Lil Stinky")

I know this is probabally getting boring to y'all, but i just can't help myself. lil stinky and me were in the boat all day and she never complained 1 time and didnt want to go in, here r the results.

Last edited by stinkies daddy; 08-22-2007 at 05:21 PM.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looks good

Yep, the picture looks good on the Main Forum too. Love seeing them younguns fishing. Keep em coming. Ferdi aka Fred

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You made a friend for life! Good job.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Nice bunch of fish ya got there, good pic too. Good going DAD

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

I think you have said earlier that Stinky was 5?? I have two 4 year olds living with me now. I can imaginge what kind of job they would be in a boat. We are confined to bank fishing for now by Mimi.
    I can feel the pride and love you have for Stinky. I never ever imagined I could fall in genuine love again like I did with my Grand Kids. But, I will say it one more time in case you have missed it on some other post and replies....
    The parents are &*#$HEADS!!!
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Default DP read me

Quote Originally Posted by DRPEPPER
    I think you have said earlier that Stinky was 5?? I have two 4 year olds living with me now. I can imaginge what kind of job they would be in a boat. We are confined to bank fishing for now by Mimi.
    I can feel the pride and love you have for Stinky. I never ever imagined I could fall in genuine love again like I did with my Grand Kids. But, I will say it one more time in case you have missed it on some other post and replies....
    The parents are &*#$HEADS!!!
    DP

You and I share the same common bond, loving kids (cool aint it). when u do get back into the boat leave ure rods at home ( u aint gonna need them).Lil stinky usually has 3 in our boat before i can get mine out of the box. i wouldnt have it n e other way. when u do get back on the water take toys lots of toys also dont be supprised if ure entire day is more time spent launching and trailering the boat. Lil Stinky didnt always want to stay out all day long it took lots of outings, and lots of scouting trips but the perch were always cooperative. the main thing is to put them on the fish quick! and pack a lunch the stuff they like is always best. Praise praise praise 1 time stinky threw her brand new micro into the lake, another time she had about 6 million ' of line in the trolling motor, and u have to grin and bear it
    i told her that no 1 could get more line in that motor than her, and she was the best at it i ever saw (if u had done tiis to me u would prolly have taken a good cussin and i know for a fact that u would never hear the end of it) w/ kids its different u just wont seem to mind when ure 10' BnM rod loses a tip, or the 25 trips to the bank to pee happens. after all some 1 taught us and they must have done a good job cuz we are still doin it ( 4 me its been 38 some odd years)

Sorry for the rambeling on

Big Stink

ps DP u got my number if u dont im me and ill resend, better yet just go check ure private messages.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT!! Can't wait till mine are old enough!!
    Brian

Will fish for food!