Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have an idea!

Post Thanks / Like

Default i have an idea!

hey guy's i got to think'n, which i hardly ever do:D and thought of something. wait a minute..........i already forgot should we make up some name tag's that we have to wear on our shirt's with our name on the site and then our real names. it would be just like in gradeschool or do we just call each other whatever we want to that could get ugly though:D prolly not gonna be seeing much of me. i'll be out catching slab's all day:D :p i'm actually just kidd'n, thought it was kind of funny. i can see us introducing ourselves. my names jeff a.k.a kcmo crappieslayer.
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 08-22-2007 at 09:10 AM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

follow my lead jeff, just call everyone buddy, lol
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER
    follow my lead jeff, just call everyone buddy, lol

yah the old standard buddy system. i'll just follow your lead there ol' wise one:D heck won't remember anybody's name anyway's after i start my liquid diet :D

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry. You'll know everyone by the first night.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Yea i got this niffty tee shirt Speckhunters Good Wife made for me that has my site name on it with a crappie.:D Just love that thing :D Tell her i said thanks agian Speck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hogster
    Yea i got this niffty tee shirt Speckhunters Good Wife made for me that has my site name on it with a crappie.:D Just love that thing :D Tell her i said thanks agian Speck

you just gave me an idea, thanx hogster. i got a good buddy that owns his own t-shirt printing company. i may have to have him print me something up. man my friend's will REALLY think i'm a dork then. they can't believe how much time i put into crappie fishing and all the other things i do and have that pertain to crappie. when i remodel my kitchen iv'e already got my crappie boarder picked out. assuming i'm still a bachelor when i get around to it. i'm just the opposite of kit papermouth it sounds like. i just keep pushing my list of things to do off. rather go fish'n. and now with bow season around the corner i'll be lucky if the trash get's tak'n out:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
    you just gave me an idea, thanx hogster. i got a good buddy that owns his own t-shirt printing company. i may have to have him print me something up. man my friend's will REALLY think i'm a dork then. they can't believe how much time i put into crappie fishing and all the other things i do and have that pertain to crappie. when i remodel my kitchen iv'e already got my crappie boarder picked out. assuming i'm still a bachelor when i get around to it. i'm just the opposite of kit papermouth it sounds like. i just keep pushing my list of things to do off. rather go fish'n. and now with bow season around the corner i'll be lucky if the trash get's tak'n out:D :D :D
    I'm puttin' off the seventh job until it gets cooler and I can open the doors without having to heat or cool the house. Did get out with Barn last Sunday. Sub par day, but we marked some areas to drop brush this fall and winter.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth
    I'm puttin' off the seventh job until it gets cooler and I can open the doors without having to heat or cool the house. Did get out with Barn last Sunday. Sub par day, but we marked some areas to drop brush this fall and winter.

G.
    hey kit, u gonna be down at crappie camp. i would love to pick your brain a little. i'll bet u know a thing or two about crappie fishing

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hogster
    Glad you like it Hogs! Miss Jane enjoys doing things like that.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Yea Kit knows alot about crappie fishing even how to bring 1 beer for him self.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast