Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woo hoo!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woo hoo!!!!

I'm heading back up to Blackshear this Thursday. The weekend had fell through, so I was a little distraught about not getting a chance to chase the notorious "slab". But Thursday opened up for me. I'm off to catch some more shiners right now. And I'll definitely find out when they are pulling water on Thursday. If they aren't pulling I'll have to bring dynamite. :D

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck crapster . it is ranning here tonight and had some hail for a bit . it was lightning all over lights went out for a second . it is over here for now . i was checking it on weather bug and in annamation it look like it just built up right over us .
    the river is up and muddy so it is out for a while . might go to blacksher this weekin if the lake isent muddy . let me know whwt it is doing . papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Well the shiner catching was a success. I caught much more at night than I normally do in the day. I also caught about 10 big ole suckers. Around 6 to 7 inches. I always drop them down on a bigger rod just in case a flathead is hungry. I saw the chance for rain on Thursday, but I'll be under bridges, so no big deal. I will be in the creeks, so hopefully it will be a little more clear than the main lake. I'll let you know what it looks like.