Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks for a Great time

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Thanks for a Great time

Just got back from fishing Harris Chain Lakes. 2/18 through 2/20. Had a great time. Little trouble finding them but went to Dora lake and found males all along the bank. 1.5 to 3 ft. of water. We caught 43 total good specks as y'all call them. Everyone was super nice and it was a great start on the season. Will hit AL mid March. Then TN come April. Can't wait to get back to FL next year. Thanks Florida again. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Harris Chain

Really glad you had a good trip.
    Where are you located?
    I spend the winter on the Harris Chain and the summer in KY.
    Will be out there in the morning. Hope it is not too foggy.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by crappie ranger
    Just got back from fishing Harris Chain Lakes. 2/18 through 2/20. Had a great time. Little trouble finding them but went to Dora lake and found males all along the bank. 1.5 to 3 ft. of water. We caught 43 total good specks as y'all call them. Everyone was super nice and it was a great start on the season. Will hit AL mid March. Then TN come April. Can't wait to get back to FL next year. Thanks Florida again. :D

Post Thanks / Like

I remember fishing Lake Griffin as a kid with my dad, out around Picciola, and Treasure Island, (I Think) fish camp, Pine Island, and Morgans fish camp. Been coming in here and reading on ya'lls adventures sure have brought back alot of memroies.