Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youngest registered member?

Josh Morris Guest

Default Youngest registered member?

Who is the youngest member of crappie.com. Howdy I'm Josh, my dad is Darryl and i can out fish him and Jerry any day. And I plan on proving it this summer.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on now Josh. You should set your goals high in life and Fishing! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Morris
    Who is the youngest member of crappie.com. Howdy I'm Josh, my dad is Darryl and i can out fish him and Jerry any day. And I plan on proving it this summer.
    Welcome great to see youth involved in fishing. You guys are the future of fishing.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Josh. I've never had the pleasure of meeting your dad or Jerry but I hope to some day. Meanwhile. I'll be rooting for you. Show them how its done!! I have a sneaky feeling your dad and Jerry will be rooting for you too .
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Josh
    I've met Jerry so make sure you have control of the boat. Concerned he and your dad will put you in empty hole...LOL. Glad to see young folks in here contributing and learning.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

hey Josh its all about you young ones.. Make sure you leave some fish in there for your kids and grankids...........

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Josh:

Good to see you on the board and to hear that you have high ambitions. You probably should start practicing though. If memory serves me the last time I fished with you your kid brother BEAT you! I'm rooting for Levi!!!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mean, Jerry, Mean

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    Hey Josh:

Good to see you on the board and to hear that you have high ambitions. You probably should start practicing though. If memory serves me the last time I fished with you your kid brother BEAT you! I'm rooting for Levi!!!
    You got out fished by your little brother? No that's sad Josh. Maybe at least you still beat your Dad that day? Welcome to the board. a few tips.....

1.Don't believe all that 1weezer posts, he's full of it.
    2.If you start to read a moose1am post make sure you're rested up and have lots of time on your hands.
    3.what ever fatboy has to say, always agree with him, he's a big guy.
    and last but not least
    4. Have fun and don't be affraid to post stuff.
    p.s. I was just mess'n with moose1am and 1weezer, they're both good guys that contribute greatly to the board if you didn't already know that.

later dude!
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gents, don't go easy on Josh. He's a big boy (16) and can handle it, lol. Figured I'd kill several birds with one stone: get him computer literate, introduce him to the best board on the net, and keep him interested in fishing by introducing him to all you experts. I couldn't be prouder of my man. Fished tournaments with me, grew up to get a truck and a job, had to stop fishing because of work to pay for truck, insurance and girlfriend. Now, he's senior on the job and gets weekends off. Guess what we're going to get to do again. Ain't life great, if the girlfriend don't get in the way too much. His mother and I bought him a new computer and set it up. I couldn't have been prouder when the first thing he came to me for help was to set up a registered account for crappie.com. He's been reading posts for 2 years now and finally he has agreed to participate. My boys making me an old man.

Ed, you have an awesome site here and now it is now generational. The tradition of crappie.com has started in full and I encourage everyone to pass it on to everyone they know.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Morris
    I am 17 but bassman is 14 so there you go.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast