Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clustrmaps

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Clustrmaps

Did you notice the new map at the bottom of the page? It shows where visitors to the site come from. Looks like we got the world covered quite a bit. I'd like to invite those visitors outside continental US to jump in here and let us know if they have crappie or something comparable in their neck of the world.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ibn ...

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    Did you notice the new map at the bottom of the page? It shows where visitors to the site come from. Looks like we got the world covered quite a bit. I'd like to invite those visitors outside continental US to jump in here and let us know if they have crappie or something comparable in their neck of the world.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of those "visitors", from some of those "other countries", are nothing more than the 'spambot' crowd.

Crappie are pretty much a USA fish ... but, may exist in some other countries. I just don't know if they are naturally occurring, there ... or transplanted (like we did Bass, in Japan/Cuba/Mexico). And, yes ... it would be interesting to hear from Crappie catching anglers, from other countries that have them.

... cp