Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need a lawn mower?

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need a lawn mower?

Seems the going thing now is to buy a lawn mower, take it home and mow your yard, and then return it. Walmart had 6 or 8 of them most made by Weed Eater. Everyone I pointed to started first pull. They sell them for ½ price. So I bought one for my son's birthday present.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Where was this at? I need another John Deere
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41
    Where was this at? I need another John Deere
    This was at a Walmart in Virginia Beach but I don't think they carry John Deere or else I would buy one for a spare. LOL
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Isn't that like buyin yur wife an ironing board?

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    Seems the going thing now is to buy a lawn mower, take it home and mow your yard, and then return it. Walmart had 6 or 8 of them most made by Weed Eater. Everyone I pointed to started first pull. They sell them for ½ price. So I bought one for my son's birthday present.
    That is not as far-fetched as you may think Bill. Bought a mower at Sears couple yrs ago. Mower came with I think a 100 day no-questions-asked
    cheerful refund/replacement policy EXCEPT fot a 15% restocking fee. Why that I ask, if its a lemon? Because there are so many lawn care companies that come by in Oct., have everybody in the crew & their mother buy a mower, blower, weedeater, etc......, use em for fall leaf clean-up and return em in Jan-Feb.

I just bought a Weedeater weedeater from Northern Tool. They carry reconditioned ones-they have never been used or sold to anyone, just
    glitches such as a run of em with a bad batch of a part that got replaced at the factory, stuff like that. Half price. Runs like a scalded dog.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja