Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Newbie Wateree fisher seeking report

Fishookni Guest

Default Newbie Wateree fisher seeking report

Hello to everyone, as I am new to the forum...I am seeking current crappie conditions on Lake Wateree in SC. I have fished the lower end of the lake; one can see the dam from where I fish, for many years. The last two years have not been as productive as the previous years, so I am hoping for a great year this year. If anyone is fishing on Lake Wateree, whether upper or lower end, please inform me of your fishing trip. My experience indicates that the crappie generally bite earlier in the upper end of the lake, so, any report, anywhere on the lake would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishookni
    Hello to everyone, as I am new to the forum...I am seeking current crappie conditions on Lake Wateree in SC. I have fished the lower end of the lake; one can see the dam from where I fish, for many years. The last two years have not been as productive as the previous years, so I am hoping for a great year this year. If anyone is fishing on Lake Wateree, whether upper or lower end, please inform me of your fishing trip. My experience indicates that the crappie generally bite earlier in the upper end of the lake, so, any report, anywhere on the lake would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Crawl around this site 'til ya find the SC message board. There have been some reports on striper fishing at Wateree and I anticipate some crappie reports soon.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie in big numbers were on the river ledges near Colonel's creek last week. 26 ft deep. I am sure some are shallower but that is what we did.