Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: HotSpots

Post Thanks / Like

Default HotSpots

Hi Everyone,
    I have a Lowrance H20C. I just bought Mapcreate 7.0. It will not work with Vista 64 bit. I will have to return it. Does anybody have maps like Hotspots.
    Does this map also have detailed streets? I might have to go to a loaded card and I want one with detailed streets of region and the contour of lakes.

Does any do both?

Thanks
    "Smiles don't leave a lake without one."
    "White Perch the other white meat."
    "CK the Official Tester of floating nets".

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Navionics

I have an H20, not color, use the Navionics chip, older version it is great on lake contours but pretty useless as far as road maps go. I use an older Garmin with MAPSOURCE for roads. Some chips for sale on the swap meet board, maybe get some answers there. Good luck. possum1
    possum1
    Jack Mullins
    Psalms 46:1

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKidd
    Hi Everyone,
    I have a Lowrance H20C. I just bought Mapcreate 7.0. It will not work with Vista 64 bit. I will have to return it. Does anybody have maps like Hotspots.
    Does this map also have detailed streets? I might have to go to a loaded card and I want one with detailed streets of region and the contour of lakes.

Does any do both?

Thanks
    According to the write up the new Hot Spots Pro has what you are looking for. http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Map...RO/default.asp

I have the Hot Spots Elite which has roads on it but I don't know if it has the detail you are looking for. There are a couple of them for the Eastern region for sale ½ price on the swap meet board but you would need to verify it has the state(s) you need on it.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    According to the write up the new Hot Spots Pro has what you are looking for. http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Map...RO/default.asp

I have the Hot Spots Elite which has roads on it but I don't know if it has the detail you are looking for. There are a couple of them for the Eastern region for sale ½ price on the swap meet board but you would need to verify it has the state(s) you need on it.
    Thanks for the point. Looks like hot spot pro is what I need with the Mapcreate 7.0 roads and point of interest.
    "Smiles don't leave a lake without one."
    "White Perch the other white meat."
    "CK the Official Tester of floating nets".