Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: rained out

Post Thanks / Like

Default rained out

Once again , I have stayed away from the lake due to weather. I was planning to go to Wylie today but as most of you know it was a pretty messy day. I am now planning to go on tuesday morning and fish till noon. Hope the weather is on my side. I hoping that I can catch a few fish and enjoy the morning air without the rain. Everytime it rains and I have planned to fish and not go , I find myself at the Bass Pro Shop spending more money!
    I get my dose of fishing one way or another. Anyone going to the lake tomorrow let me know. See ya in the am. Rhoadie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadie
    Once again , I have stayed away from the lake due to weather. I was planning to go to Wylie today but as most of you know it was a pretty messy day. I am now planning to go on tuesday morning and fish till noon. Hope the weather is on my side. I hoping that I can catch a few fish and enjoy the morning air without the rain. Everytime it rains and I have planned to fish and not go , I find myself at the Bass Pro Shop spending more money!
    I get my dose of fishing one way or another. Anyone going to the lake tomorrow let me know. See ya in the am. Rhoadie
    coach and i are planning on going in the am kent. we got rained out today ourselves. Ill be puttin in at the bb around 7 am and will be going north and fishing till about noon, then he has to come in. I think we are gonna be doing some drift fishing. you sound like me, as i got rained out and went to bass pro myself today and picked up a few things.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...