Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hot

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hot

Fished the last few days with Scot,Anthony ,And Gabby from North Carolina.It was around 100 every day with heat index from 104 to 108*. Managed to catch over 200 Bluegill, 8 Shellcrackers,5 KY.Bass, And 1 Gar!!The kids were a pleasure to fish with and real troopers in the heat!! Sure kept me busy baiting hooks, and taking fish off !They took back enough bagged fish to feed them for awhile-Look forward to Crappie fishing with them this Fall!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis, looks like them kids were having a ball. Good Job.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Default you 're nuts dennis

i have not been out of the house the past few days, seems that the condition I'm in just isn't comfortable.Went last monday though, it was cooler only 89 when i left the waterb but that was 9:30 am, the water idiots were starting to get thick.Put in at plank yard and fished bird house point, got a few nice gills in 20 ft of water just off the bouys and weed beds. Going to try again on monday, maybe later next week I'll take you up on that lets go fishing offer, after the docs appointment that is. Hang in there buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the kids are having fun and thats whats matters however you can keep those gar, but glad you got some fish!!
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics looks like they had a blast.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

OK do you mean HOT weather or HOT fishin? Sounds like ya had a good time fishin...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski
    i have not been out of the house the past few days, seems that the condition I'm in just isn't comfortable.Went last monday though, it was cooler only 89 when i left the waterb but that was 9:30 am, the water idiots were starting to get thick.Put in at plank yard and fished bird house point, got a few nice gills in 20 ft of water just off the bouys and weed beds. Going to try again on monday, maybe later next week I'll take you up on that lets go fishing offer, after the docs appointment that is. Hang in there buddy
    Larry, just let me know,we can use my boat. All you got to do is catch fish!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by longliner
    Looks like the kids are having fun and thats whats matters however you can keep those gar, but glad you got some fish!!
    Yeah their a trash fish but put up a heck of a fight!! Fun to see kids faces when they land one!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wrwest
    OK do you mean HOT weather or HOT fishin? Sounds like ya had a good time fishin...
    Both I guess-If you can take the heat ya can catch some dandy Gills!!!