Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pollution/Fish Consumption

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pollution/Fish Consumption

Here's another link with information on pollution and what we can do about it -Clear The Air

I see there has been a lot of interest in the Consumption Advisory thread. I hope everyone that is concerned will follow the link above and the link I posted under that thread and try to make a difference.

FISH ON!

Jerry
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the links and information

Quite often people think that they are powerless to prevent more pollution. They rationalize that the pollution won't effect them. Well I wish that were true but it's not, as we really can do something about excessive pollution.

I encourage everyone to learn more about pollution that can effect you and your family. Over time we as a group can influence the goverment and get things cleaned up.

We may not be able to clean up that which is already released but maybe just maybe we can prevent further damage.

Fish free of heavy metals and organic pollutants like PCB's are good for you. Do some research and find out what lakes are the cleanest and try to keep them all clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    Here's another link with information on pollution and what we can do about it -Clear The Air

I see there has been a lot of interest in the Consumption Advisory thread. I hope everyone that is concerned will follow the link above and the link I posted under that thread and try to make a difference.

FISH ON!

Jerry
    Regards,

Moose1am