Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Nothing to report from Ed Allens

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nothing to report from Ed Allens

Had to give my fishing buddy a call this morning and shake off some of this cabin fever. Hit the dam around 10 and tried to drown minnows for a few hours. Went to a few holes we had some luck at early last year, tried some deep spots and some shallow spots but didn't find a fish.
    Still better than listening to the wife all day! Hope to be back soon with something better to post.

Mark

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingbowhunter
    Had to give my fishing buddy a call this morning and shake off some of this cabin fever. Hit the dam around 10 and tried to drown minnows for a few hours. Went to a few holes we had some luck at early last year, tried some deep spots and some shallow spots but didn't find a fish.
    Still better than listening to the wife all day! Hope to be back soon with something better to post.

Mark
    I haven't been there for quite a while. In fact, I caught my first blackfish there in the early 60's and haven't been back since. LOL
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you fish the lake or below the dam?

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger690
    Did you fish the lake or below the dam?
    I have no idea. its been too long for me to remember. We were camping at the camp grounds and put the boat in there.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang Bill, I can't remember what happened back in the 60's either, and I don't expect you to either! LOL! Of course, I was born in '68 so even the early 70's are a blurr to me. I do remember a silk shirt I had when I was 10 that made me the coolest thing around!

Actually, I was wondering where Fishingbowhunter fished last week?

Dayton (looking forward to a new toy)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger690
    Dang Bill, I can't remember what happened back in the 60's either, and I don't expect you to either! LOL! Of course, I was born in '68 so even the early 70's are a blurr to me. I do remember a silk shirt I had when I was 10 that made me the coolest thing around!

Actually, I was wondering where Fishingbowhunter fished last week?

Dayton (looking forward to a new toy)

We fished the dam.

Mark