Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Watts Bar guide?

Alan Guest

Default Watts Bar guide?

Anbody have any recomendations for a guide on Watts Bar?

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Hey Alan ....

Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    Anbody have any recomendations for a guide on Watts Bar?

Don't know any actual "guides" (for hire) on WB ... but, give a shout out to DonG, Don@Eden, Killer, or any of the other "locals" that fish the lake consistently.
    If you have a time frame of when you intend to go to WB ... give me a shout on the board, and I might be able to point you in a suitable direction. I may even be able to give you some idea of areas, depths, structures, and methods that will give you a starting point.

And, if I haven't done so already, let me say "Welcome aboard" !!
    (check out the first post at the top ... Crappie Tourney at WB ... something you might be interested in attending) ............ luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guide Service is Available at Eden Marina & Campground

We can arrange for guide service, we have 2 different part time guides that can do the job. Both are great guides especially for crappie. If you want to drop me an e-mail [email protected] I will take care of all of the details.

Alan Guest

Thanks for the info. Glad I found this website, you guys are a wealth of knowledge. I will be sure to call Don when we head down.