Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First

timbo Guest

Talking First

Well, looks like I may finally be first at something, first one to post on the new board from SC.BUT STILL AINT GOT NO FISH , C'MON EVERYBODY SEND SOME INFO!!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

TIMBO,WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MONTICELLO??DO YOU EVER FISH THEIR IN THE MORNING???I NEVER SEE ANYONE TROLL THAT LAKE FOR SOME REASON ..

Post Thanks / Like

Timbo, I wish I had some good news to give you, but I bombed out Friday at Wateree. I think it's time for me to head back to the swamp to fish.

I'm headed to Watts Bar in Tenn, in a week to fish with friends. They've been getting some 2 and 2 1/2 pounder this week.

Maybe my luck will change.
    Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by timbo
    Well, looks like I may finally be first at something, first one to post on the new board from SC.BUT STILL AINT GOT NO FISH , C'MON EVERYBODY SEND SOME INFO!!!! :D
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

dtp Guest

Timbo, if you like I'll take you or I'll go with you. Or just holler and I'll tell you where were catching them. A friend and his wife went yesterday and caught 30 on top of something in 16' of water about 4' deep.

timbo Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dtp
    Timbo, if you like I'll take you or I'll go with you. Or just holler and I'll tell you where were catching them. A friend and his wife went yesterday and caught 30 on top of something in 16' of water about 4' deep.
    Hey dtp, maybe we can meet one another one day and give em a whirl lord knows I need all the help I can get. I went today 7:00 til 1:00 only 1 crappie bout half pound, 1 cat bout 4 pound and a small bream. Send me a email [email protected] fill me in on that spot sounds like im in the wrong place

timbo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PINETUCK
    TIMBO,WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MONTICELLO??DO YOU EVER FISH THEIR IN THE MORNING???I NEVER SEE ANYONE TROLL THAT LAKE FOR SOME REASON ..
    I mainly fish the weekends because of work schedule, Ive never really tried trolling and dont know much about jig fishing other than casting but im wide open for suggestions and help, I may try to get there one evening this week if I hear it's pretty hot its' about 45 miles from the house here in Union SC.

Post Thanks / Like

hey timbo,
    you want to go with me one night, let me know.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

timbo Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    hey timbo,
    you want to go with me one night, let me know.
    Rango, id love to go with you one night, reading your post you sound like my kind of people. I'll send a post to you as soon as I can get my ducks in a row and we'll make plans to do it. THANKS FOR THE INVITE IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
    Likes Ttexastom LIKED above post

bulletfarm1960 Guest

Default Wateree Fishing

Hey Timbo I've be doing some fishing at Taylor creek off the bridge (no boat ) fish seem to be bitting from there early morning 1/2 lbs in side need to get to the bridge early morning or late evening.P.S crappie are being caught from the bridge all for now .....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by timbo
    Rango, id love to go with you one night, reading your post you sound like my kind of people. I'll send a post to you as soon as I can get my ducks in a row and we'll make plans to do it. THANKS FOR THE INVITE IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

sure thing timbo. Havent been crappie fishing in a couple weeks, and from what im reading on the boards, aint many fish being caught. aint gonna gurantee you no bucketful but we'll give em a shot.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast