Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 128 Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default 128 Crappie

Chatt and I put the hammer down on them today at Clinton. We caught 128 . Go to the trees and you will whack the crappie . We caught them at every end of the lake in 5-15 feet of water. This time of year we regularly catch them in the 6-8 feet range no matter the depth of the water. We cleaned 13 and threw the rest back to grow up. We definitely had two limits of 10 inch crappie but our keepers measure a little bigger :D.

Post Thanks / Like

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Hef What about the white bass, large mouth bass , & catfish caught????? Huh,,ol buddy:p ??? You got these guys thinking thay we ONLY catch crappies:D :D :D :D Had an excellent time on the water with a excellent fisher. Thanks <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I too had a great time my friend. Between all the BS and laughing we still whacked 'um good.Thats right we did catch something besides crappie without even trying :D .

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could have been out there this weekend, but I had family at my house and could'nt get away. I'll fish after work a few days this week though. I think I will stay with jigs because I'm getting more than I want to keep anyway and I enjoy the challenge. I've been a "dock rat " for alot of years and like coaxing inactive fish to hit a jig. I'll start using minnows if my kepper rate drops below 6 fish per evening. I like to to cook the fish I catch the day I clean them. To me it seems like they get a different texture after they have been frozen. even when I use my foodsaver. Anyway it sounds like you guys did really well and i'm looking forward to fishing this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Good catchin guys, starting to hit e'm good in timber here too....hey when do you guys work up there? I know Chatt aint doin much work!! but he's gotta test out equipment for sure!
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"