Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hybrids from this morning

Post Thanks / Like

Default hybrids from this morning

caught at clinton lake spillway illinois

Post Thanks / Like

Good Looking Hybrids John. They Say We Have Them That Big In Nc. But You Can't Prove It By Me.

Post Thanks / Like

i have gotten them to 18 pounds at this spot...i have probably caught 4 or 5 over 15 the last 2 years and lost one in the rocks that was an easy 20 plus. average size is 6-8 usually anything over 8 is pretty big but lots of double digit ones there especially early in season. same day i got these guy pulled in a 14 lber.. these were all 7- 10 lbs got 7 of them that morning. i have another thread in here with my bigger ones it

Post Thanks / Like

actually moved the pics in here for easier viewing one was with a crappy cell phone cam but was 18

this one here is my personal best .. was a friggin brute

Last edited by john h; 08-09-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good Gosh, Our State Record Is Only 17 Something. We Catch More On Chicken Livers Than Anything Else. Some Of The Smaller Ones Will Hit A Jig. Dawg Son Thats A Monster. Thanks For Sharing The Pics. I'm Sweating Just Thinking About Fighting That Thing.

Post Thanks / Like

lol i catch them on all sorts of stuff... from bucktails to bottom bouncing large deciver and clouser flies i tie...jigs and oversized road runner lures i make.. i have caught themon crawdads(killer bait for them right now), shad, minnows, carp fillets, zara spooks pencil poopers and spoons....i throw the whole kitchen sink at them till i find out what the finiicky bastards will hit...you ever up this way give me a shout there almost year round..cept winter .. i very rarely dont get one or more nice ones when i go