Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: motor parts help

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default motor parts help

have ben looking for some used evinrudr or johnson parts. 3 cylinder pistons any will work in the 70`s or 80`s . they will be 3 inch pistons . have loked on different motor repair sites . no one has any . maby you know of some one that has a old 3 cylinder for parts . mine is a 1874evinrude . have some older 50 hp parts 1973 evinrude and 1974 mercuray 85 hp if any one interested . papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stone & Sons Marine inTexas

We got parts for the old Johnson Seahorse of Dad's from these folks. Very nice to work with. http://www.outboard-parts.com

- Roberta.
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

This guy deals only in Johnson and Evinrude. He is in West Memphis, Arkansas Pete Streiff 870-735-0431 He has alot of new and used parts. I think the man that does most of his repairs name is Mel Hensley

Quote Originally Posted by papasage
    have ben looking for some used evinrudr or johnson parts. 3 cylinder pistons any will work in the 70`s or 80`s . they will be 3 inch pistons . have loked on different motor repair sites . no one has any . maby you know of some one that has a old 3 cylinder for parts . mine is a 1874evinrude . have some older 50 hp parts 1973 evinrude and 1974 mercuray 85 hp if any one interested . papasage

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the nelp . i have located a piston in alabama . it is on it`s way to me
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

howdy; this might help in the future. [email protected] got a low speed idle adjustment screw for a 1957 gail buconeer form this guy. seems he had a shop awhile ago. is getting rid of his inventory little bit at a time. only charged me $13.75 for the part, that's about 1/2 of what a regular shop would have charged me. he's in nebraska. postage ain't that much. thought it might help in the future se'n as you already got some of what you were looking for. have a good day. tarfu

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

These guys have a lot of older parts and they're cheap. Its in Minnesota though.

Boat Motor recyclers, 952-894-4888
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.