Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishawk

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Fishawk

Hi All, I'm new to the forum but have been reading it for some time now. (lots of good info) We are planning a trip to the Hot Springs area in mid March. I've done plenty of crappie fishing but never in Arkansas. Any tips on crappie fishing in the Hot Springs area??? Thanks, Fishawk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk
    Hi All, I'm new to the forum but have been reading it for some time now. (lots of good info) We are planning a trip to the Hot Springs area in mid March. I've done plenty of crappie fishing but never in Arkansas. Any tips on crappie fishing in the Hot Springs area??? Thanks, Fishawk
    Hey there Fishawk,

Pleased to make your acquaintance. The best crappie fishing in these lakes is by tightlining a jig or swimming a minnow under a slip float around specific brushpiles. Find the brushpiles and you'll find crappie.

I and Jerry Blake both guide on Lakes Hamilton and Greeson in and near Hot Springs. Either one of us would be more than willing to take you on a half-day trip, share some spots and do anything we could to make your entire stay in Hot Springs productive and fun. Here's links to both websites. Hope to hear from you soon.

www.familyfishingtrips.com
    www.actionfishingtrips.com
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]