Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: High Water Blues

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default High Water Blues

Water is high here... Nothing but one storm after another...I've been fishing between storms.... Not much luck...A few catches here and there...I've got lots of trees down and other damage to contend with...Hope some of you are getting some fishing in.

CP
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yeah, that's bad

Water levels at the lakes we fish aren't that high, but we've had to squeeze a couple of hours of fishing in between rain here, too. Last Friday, we received 3.7" of rain in about 12 hours. We did a little catfishing from shore on Sunday, but the weather was too iffy to sit in the boat looking for crappie.
    Seems like I'm doing a lot more mowing than anything. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Hey C.P., the las pic I saw of your dock sure looked a lot more user friendly! LOL We are having the same thing happening here. I am going to try and do some lake fishing about 160 miles from home. Everything near me resembles your dock. My partner is going to be stopping at Kentucky Lake on the way down to our Classic in AL. If you see a silver Glassgow with a big silver Honda on the back end, that is him. He will be down in your area of the lake.

Full baskets(fishin not lawn mower) to ya when you can back out after them! <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids