Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Pole

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Pole

Guys, I am looking to purchase a new jig/tight line pole. Somewhere in the $25-35 dollar range, 10-11' range, would like for it to have reel seats. I know that's not much, but can't really justify spending any more. What would you guys recommend.

Post Thanks / Like

Go to www.crappiestuff.com and look at the Richard Williams signature crappie poles.They are great poles for the price. Just ask any one on this site. Email me for more info. [email protected].
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jig Poles

Yes, I've heard alot of good things about the Richard Williams poles. I don't have any RW poles now, but I do have many B'n'M Jigging Poles in the 10, 11, and 12' lengths and I absolutely love them! They are around $34, but sometimes I see them at Wal-Mart for $29-$31. I only use them for jigging and not tightlining. I did order some B'n'M Trolling rods for spider-rigging over the weekend, so will let you know how I like them.
    Last edited by Crappie Chaser; 02-21-2005 at 04:38 PM.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got 2 of RW's 7.5 footers and they are real nice poles.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I got a RW pole last week and fished with it Saturday. That is one sweet pole, needless to say I love it!

Post Thanks / Like

Think I might try one of those outlaw crappie poles. Saw that the local shop is one of their dealers. Not too bad of a price either. Any of you guys used them?

Post Thanks / Like

i would definitely buy a R.W. pole. They are really nice rods and you can't beat Richard even though I would like to sometimes. He sells replacement tip sections if you appen to accidently break one it can be replaced without purchasing a new rod.
    Quote Originally Posted by SEMOmike
    Think I might try one of those outlaw crappie poles. Saw that the local shop is one of their dealers. Not too bad of a price either. Any of you guys used them?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SEMOmike
    I use them, and since I recently became pro staff for them, I now I sell them too. Money well spent! They just are the new kids on the block, and are not as well known as some of the others mentioned.

PM me if you want any more info. I don't want my posts, or anyone elses for that matter, being strictly infomercials for products. Full baskets to ya!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids