Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Youth Fishing Camp Details...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Youth Fishing Camp Details...

Hey everyone...

Sorry that it has taken so long for me to get back to you all. I have had a mission trip, three weeks of church camp, Vacation Bible School, and a few other unexpected things come up since the 2nd week of June.
    The kids had a blast at camp. Your donations are what made this thing possible. You all showed the love of God to people you didn't know...whether from Georgia, California, Indiana, Arkansas, the Carolina's, Illinois, and a couple other states.
    I have attached a couple of pictures that came out good, and you will see that they caught a mixed bag of fish. They learned many new things, including how to fillet a fish out...always a fun one to have to teach to a non-fishing city boy. Sorry that there isn't a group picture, but between the two pictures, you will see some of the kids, and the fish they caught. In the day-time picture, take a look at the crappie that the kid on the far right caught. It is in HIS RIGHT hand.
    You all made this happen. You all touched lives, and you may never know just how much of an impact you had on a kid's life. However, know that by doing what you all did, you may have hooked a kid on something worth while, instead of all the other alternatives this world has to offer.
    God Bless you All...
    Matt Willis, Youth Minister
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by mrwillis; 07-30-2007 at 11:21 AM.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

God bless you too and all you do.

ship
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

God bless you. Our own munchkin #1 (10 almost 11 year old) went to a 3 day/2 night fishing camp nearby run at a Methodist church camp. Well, he didn't catch a single fish was was the "designated hook-baiter" for all the kids who wouldn't handle the live baits! LOL!!!!

He had a great time.... 'good for kids to see other positive adults.

Thanks,
    Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Way To Go .looks Like They Had A Good Time
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the report. I know you feel blessed by helping those kids out. Please let me know next time you need my help because maybe I can do more next time. GOD bless you Matt for being one of GOD's messengers. GOD bless you and your fasmily.