Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks Rango

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Rango

Nice to meet you and yours last night, we had a blast. Hope we can hook up again real soon. PS. thanks for the fish! CK.

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKrazy
    Nice to meet you and yours last night, we had a blast. Hope we can hook up again real soon. PS. thanks for the fish! CK.
    hope you had enought to give you a decent mess. did you get the ones from me and kunes to? I dont remember if we handed em off or not
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    hope you had enought to give you a decent mess. did you get the ones from me and kunes to? I dont remember if we handed em off or not
    I talked to Boyce on the phone yesterday. He said he ended up cleaning 45 fish which was the total from the 3 boats. He was really impressed with the slabs from the beast and the few bigguns we caught. You mighta been close to havin the big fish when that one hit your rig at the very end and tangled everything up. Unfortunately your reaction time had been deminished from it's usual lightning speed and the fish got off. I ended up cuttin some of your lines to untangle everything. That fish gave a hell of a pull tho.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    I talked to Boyce on the phone yesterday. He said he ended up cleaning 45 fish which was the total from the 3 boats. He was really impressed with the slabs from the beast and the few bigguns we caught. You mighta been close to havin the big fish when that one hit your rig at the very end and tangled everything up. Unfortunately your reaction time had been deminished from it's usual lightning speed and the fish got off. I ended up cuttin some of your lines to untangle everything. That fish gave a hell of a pull tho.
    when all else fails, reach for the scissors we done pretty good then, all things considered....

Post Thanks / Like

Rango,I think you must be a party animal.LOL Don,t sound like you remember every thing that wen,t on?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rounman
    Rango,I think you must be a party animal.LOL Don,t sound like you remember every thing that wen,t on?
    Happiness comes in a purple box. At least it did sat. night. Rango was just fine, that fish hit without warning and before we could tell him he had another bite it had wrapped up all his lines and got away. We'll get him next time. CK.

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKrazy
    Happiness comes in a purple box. At least it did sat. night. Rango was just fine, that fish hit without warning and before we could tell him he had another bite it had wrapped up all his lines and got away. We'll get him next time. CK.
    I got them lines took care of today, ready to go again in the morning for some day stalking

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rounman
    It aint too often i get to go with a dd so i did kick my heels up a bit