Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tahoe 50

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tahoe 50

Welcome to Virginia's part of Crappie.com. As you have probably read, a lot of us fish in your neck of the woods. In fact I'm getting ready right now to head down to Indian Town Creek. Hope to run into you and say Hi.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I have not been down that one yet have done just about every one else. Was going to go to camden right past the shell gas station but didn't make it.(this was sun, do have to work) Hope to get out this sun as I work sat then wii be going to bass pro. Can I get the city permits on line to fish mead and the lakes in town? Need both for this year as I fish Prince,Mead and Cahoon. I very much like them better than down here. To many asses on the water here. Have been almost run over twice on tulls creek. I live just south of Pointers Rd. launch.
    dave
    in currituck

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't done this but I'm told you can apply here and they will send the permit to you.
    http://www.norfolk.va.us/utilities/r...gstations.html

That is if those are Norfolk lakes. I always get them mixed up.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va