Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just discovered tournament trail for weekender

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just discovered tournament trail for weekender

I just ran across a tournament trail for the weekend bass fisherperson. membership is $25.00 and tournament entry fee is $50.00 per team (2 people).

There are currently trails in Alabama, Arkansas, Illinios, Kentucky & Ohio. With 25 individual tournament trails in these 5 states and growing. I plan on finding me a partner and fishing the one closest to me.

Their website is
    http://www.usabassin.com/

This would be a great opportunity to expose some youth to the fun of competitive bass fishing with out spend their college fund. I don't have kids or grandkids, but I'm hoping I can find a young person that jsut might be interested.

Check it out.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Default how is the tourn trail going?

Hey just wondering how the trail is going? did you get a young one for a partner? I hope so we need more youth in fishin or huntin instead of the other stuff the are into.

Just got to brag for a second. Fished a tournment a company one and came in sec. Killed the one that are too serious about it cause they know I fish for fun and not for a "living" like they think they are doing. Spend more on that weekend than they will on their kids for the whole month. Now I am off my bragging/soap box.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wound up taking division director job. Fellow that was going to be director had to drop out because of job change.

Did not come up with real young partner. Got one that is a little younger than me that is also my assistant director.

First tournament did not make hope the next one does ot that is it for the year for this division.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville