Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ocmulgee river

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ocmulgee river

[IMG][url="http://www.myfishingpictures.com/?p=49938&c=500&z=1"][/IMG]
    my favorit river
    retired and now i will always fish

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

see if this one works

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

papa I have read about that river and want ot make a trip in the summer this year.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

let me know and i will take you to the section i frequentley fish . i go to a private landing . i pay a yearley dues to go in . i can take a out of town guest . there is a county landing but in the summer time there are a lot of boating and skeing . have to go way up river . i hardley ever go to that landing . papasage

Post Thanks / Like

this is the boat ramp

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanx Papasage,
    Is late may or june any good on that river. That is when I will have time and money to take off to go.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Wink River Fishing

Papasage, That is a pretty river, I bet you catch some real nice red breast there. It looks like the ogeechee river here in Savannah. You fellows in middle Georgia are getting on with the progam, Catching some nice fish. Just a little while longer and I can join you. Fising from the bank is not too productive except during the spawn. I must be patience, Don't want to injure the new knee and have to start all over again. In the mean time yall givem what for and keep posting your results. Good Luck! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

any time the river stayes stable for a few dayes and on a little rise they will bite better . usealey catch catfish if nothing else will bite .
    sometimes it is just nice to sit and watch the water flow . maby just float down the river and see the wildlife . i have seen deer turckey and wild hogs on sandbars . der swimmoin across the river.let me know when you can come and we will go