Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Franklin Boat Show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Franklin Boat Show

Well, next weekend the boat show will be in Franklin Tennessee. Some of the people that will be there are Pat Hahs, Steve McAdams and Jim Duckworth. Guess I know were I will be next weekend. Drooling and adding to my wants list. www.franklinboatshow.com

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Same group that was here....

Steve McAdams saw me coming and hid..Duckworth still pissed at me. I showed him how to call a duck without a duck caller several years ago. It works. You have to see it in person, no words can describe it.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Met Steve once, once enough said, never met Jim, gonna give him the FATBOY experience, as far as mister hahs is concerned, gonna talk to him also. Where is this Richard Williams feller?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Franklin Boat Show

Let me know when you guys are coming up and we will meet and wish together. Todd

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Well, next weekend the boat show will be in Franklin Tennessee. Some of the people that will be there are Pat Hahs, Steve McAdams and Jim Duckworth. Guess I know were I will be next weekend. Drooling and adding to my wants list. www.franklinboatshow.com