Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Great Boat Show in Jackson!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Boat Show in Jackson!

Got that new engine last night. Shopped all dealers. Ended up getting Merc 60 hp four stroke Big Foot. Dottie's Marine in Holladay, Tn. best deal. Beat other dealers 500 bucks. Get engine mounted this coming Wednesday. Now I am anxious to get back on water....Ran into a bunch of my old buddies at show. Hell, they all getting old like me... haha

Talked to Pat Haas (Kentucky Hydrographics). He plans to run side scan on South Big Sandy and West Sandy this summer. He gave me some pointers on using the side scan maps. Very informative. Pat, if u read this, I want first copy. You know where to reach me.

If any of you guys plan to fish the Ky Lake area, check these maps out. They are cross hair accurate. I am impressed! If anyone gets a chance to go to one of Pat's seminars, be sure to go. Very helpful. Pat is great guy too. I say so!!!!

Picked up a years supply of jigs. Ate too much...All in all a real good show.
    Only problem is, I just delayed my retirement another year.....

Honey said it was only money, and I couldn't take it with me 'cause it would burn up..haha

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Cane pole WE just made it back form the boat show. And Found out that you had got your new motor last night. Could not get any cash out of the deal. LOL But he did thank me for telling you about them.
    Hope you enjoy it. And there fast on rigging the motor also. Mine was about 2 hours. That was putting the 140 on the boat. Controls speddo and tack.

I picked up 4 rods. 14ft and 16ft, Also got to see the death stars while there. Thought about buying 4 of them. The guy had one set up and all green even the pipe..

Pete

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed
    Cane pole WE just made it back form the boat show. And Found out that you had got your new motor last night. Could not get any cash out of the deal. LOL But he did thank me for telling you about them.
    Hope you enjoy it. And there fast on rigging the motor also. Mine was about 2 hours. That was putting the 140 on the boat. Controls speddo and tack.

I picked up 4 rods. 14ft and 16ft, Also got to see the death stars while there. Thought about buying 4 of them. The guy had one set up and all green even the pipe..

Pete
    I saw 'em red. I just got the spheres from grizzly jugs and bought my own pvc from salvage place. Lots cheaper this way, but u gotta do a little work.
    Will see how the work this spring. Sure look good though. If I was a fish, I would hang out there...haha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"