Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Finally Got My Internet Back & With Something new

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally Got My Internet Back & With Something new

Just now got my Internet back up. Man they changed my frequency and then I couldn't get any signal so they had to send out an installer. I said just put me back like it was so I would at least have some connection, but they told me that they could not and I would have to wait on the installer.

Well I waited all the way to today and after he got things aimed right it still wouldn't work so he had to change my modem and this after they replaces my radio and LNB just a month back.

Mad as I can be, but at least now I am back in business so I have missed this board and the people more than you know.

Here is my first Clouser Minnow, not the best of my work, but I am about to get this down much better so if interested in a fish catching machine this Clouser is one and would work well with a double drop with a Jig or if you fly fish by it self.

If anyone needs some jigs I am empty of orders right now.

Please do judge to harsh as I said this is my first attempt (they will get better) and plan on trying it out soon.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Having trouble editing too so needed to add this...

Also there were some emails that didn't get to me at all so if anyone didn't get a response back from me I am sorry and please send it again.

Peak Vise Dealer

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Skip. I thought you've been quite lately. By the way, nice looking minnow.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I was about to lose my mind with no Internet. I gave them a hard time when they told me they couldn't put me back on the frequency I had been on and only a Installer could do anything. I still think they fed me a load of bull.

Peak Vise Dealer

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Clouser is awesome Skip.

Skip,

Those emails were from me and I also sent you a few PM's on the Clouser. I'm glad you are back on the forums. That is a good looking Clouser. :D Glad to have you on board using the all round best lure/jig/fly around. I have been tying mine on jig hooks so they hang parallel. I aso use more marabou and Krystal flash than bucktail for crappies. It works well with a spinning outfit and #4 to #6 pound line.

Nice work.

old ship
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 07-17-2007 at 05:09 PM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back skip! Nice looking clouser minnow.

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Skip! Very nice looking clouser minnow! That will work really good for crappies and bass.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad your back up Skip. Sure is a pain when they mess up your internet isn't it? Feels like you have no hot water or no car. Very irritating. BTW - Who is your provider and if you don't mind saying, how much do they charge?
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ
    Glad your back up Skip. Sure is a pain when they mess up your internet isn't it? Feels like you have no hot water or no car. Very irritating. BTW - Who is your provider and if you don't mind saying, how much do they charge?
    Thanks and yes it is a real pain!

I have Hughes Net which use to be Direcway. I actually started with them before there was a 2 way system and it was Direcpc and you had to have a dial up connection to send email and up load.

They have 3 different plans now and I think the bottom is $59 a month then Professional which I have is $69 and then the also have a $79 a month plan. Each level has a top speed and amount of bandwidth you are allowed. My $69 plan is for 1000k down and 200k up I think.

There is another Satellite company that is not as old called Wild Blue, but I have been told their system at this point is not as good as Hughes.

The problem here is that the only other option for me is a dial up that only gets something like 26.4k. If more people in my little neighborhood would sign up we could get DSL, but there is not enough at this time. Some around here get that, but not me.

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Default no internet

Welcome back from severe withdrawal symptoms I'll bet you're feeling better already. No internet is like war it's "heck"
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer