Next week we will be vacationing in the Northern Adirondacks at Joe Indian Pond. We spend a week there last year and caught some crappie there. Now I know that this post is more tailored to go under New York Crappie, but with as inactive as that part of the forum has been, I'm thinking that the General forum might have a better chance of catching the eye of someone that might be able to help out.

We only have a rowboat and canoe for fishing when we're there, so no electronics to help out. What I'm hoping someone can point me to is a bottom coutour map so I will have a better game plan for finding some slabs.

I've checked the NYSDEC site, the USGS, Fishing Hot Spots, and about a gazillion other sites to try to find a map like this that I can download or order - nothing available. Plenty of topo maps that only show the surface area, and that's it.

If anyone has a map they could scan in, or an electronic chart in BSB/KAP format, or even a jpg... It would make finding my favorite species a whole lot easier.

Thanks in advance for any info I get!!!!

Joe