Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cohutta

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cohutta

Don't mean to rub in , but I got the boat serviced likeI told you, everything is good to go. New plugs, new oil, good to go, bring it Chris, hope you have your lifejacket on.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Sheet'n and geet'n

Anywhere I might hook up a 5-point harness? I for sure wouldn't get slung out then. We need a fast boat so we can catch up with everyone after we over sleep, yeah right. looking forward to it.
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, pulled the boat down to Normandy early this morning. Air temp was 35 degrees and the water temp was showing 47 degrees. Went to check on the stake beds and the brushpiles. Long story made short, 19 keepers, 11 too short. Gonna have to get me a Kodak Easy Share digital camera so I can post the fish. Unemployed, so its kinda hard to justify a digital camera. THE UNEMPLOYED FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wet'n a hook....

I wanna wet a hook so bad I can taste it. Was thinking about going tomorrow but the weather they're calling for has me doubt'n it now. I guess I'll go geocaching if the weather's bad. I'll try and catch everyone in chat this evening.
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"