Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need Help in Locating a Specific Crappie Jig

sbagley Guest

Default Need Help in Locating a Specific Crappie Jig

I am trying to find a specific jig I have used in the past but can not find it. It was a black jig head with a black 1" twister tail and a optic orange spinner Blade attached to the jig head. Almost exactly like a Stump Jumper. I can find it with a silver spinner but I'd like to find it with the optic orange blade. I know I can paint the blade, but it never comes out the way I want it to. I have look all thru the Crappie Websites to no avail. Can anyone help?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Manufacturer?

sbagley......If you know the manufacturer it should be easy enough to find their site and find out if it is still being made. By your discription it could be a Roadrunner, but if it's a Roadrunner knock-off it may be hard to locate unless you can remember the brand name. I've seen Roadrunners with blades finished in multicolor hues, but don't recall an orange blade. Try going to their website....if you don't see the color, look for a "contact us" link and send them an email describing the lure you're looking for. If it's not theirs they might even know who makes the lure. Best luck in finding your lure!

labill

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roadrunner Site...

Ran across their site while browsing various fishing venues.....

www.blakemorelure.com

Hope it helps.....