Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just got back from Lake of the Ozarks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just got back from Lake of the Ozarks

Spent the last 9 days fishing Lake of the Ozarks. The weather turned very cold and windy. The fishing was hard but we caught some nice crappie. Had to fish in 30 to 50 feet of water but caught them only 12 to 15 feet deep...almost got carpal tunnel in my trolling motor foot trying to keep the boat positioned properly while trolling with the wind. The largest was 14 inches and caught a lot of 10 to 12 1/2 inchers. Sure hated to come home.

FISH4DUG Guest

Hey Kenny, Glad To Hear You Caught Some Slabs. Did You End Up Fishing The Gravios Arm ? What Mile Marker Did You Catch Them On ? I Am Using Fish4dug Now, I Was Using My Name Doug. On The New Board I Am Fish4dug.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FISH4DUG
    Hey Kenny, Glad To Hear You Caught Some Slabs. Did You End Up Fishing The Gravios Arm ? What Mile Marker Did You Catch Them On ? I Am Using Fish4dug Now, I Was Using My Name Doug. On The New Board I Am Fish4dug.

Hi Fish4dug..yes..we fished the Gravois Arm...caught them mostly in 2 places...one was halfway up Bogue Bay right in the middle of the lake just north of mile marker 10 in 35 feet of water and the other main place was just north of Possum Hollow along the steep bluff on the northeastern side of the lake at about mile marker 11 to 12 in 55 feet of water 2 to 3 boat lengths from shore. Also caught a few in the small cove right by the Beachwoods Resort boat docks in 23 feet of water at mile marker 8. The water temp averaged 56 degrees and almost all the fish we caught were at 12 to 15 feet deep regardless of the depth of the water.