Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: This is heartwarming

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up This is heartwarming

Everyone needs to be encouraged at some time or another. I thank Steve McCadams for always lifting my spirits and inspiring me. This is what he just wrote me to keep me uplifted. If you do not know Steve, start reading Crappie World magazine. His article is in every magazine on the last page under Pro's pointers. I love that magazine and am a lifetime subscriber. I also thank all of you on this forum for your advice and your assistance with several projects. May God richly bless all of you especially Crappie fanatic, Pappy, Buffy, Crappie Day, Deathb4disco and Skip.

quote "Hello Mike,

Thanks for your note and your crappie jigs look great. I hope you have a good summer ahead. Good "crappie fishing". I hope you have a good "crappie" fishing year ahead. Thanks for reading my stories in Crappie World and other magazines over the years. Here's hoping you have light breezes and hungry fish awaiting your next outing. Good "crappie" fishing."

Your friend and fellow angler,
    Steve McCadams

Crappiethon Classic Champion
    Professional Guide
    Outdoor Writer
    Cancer Survivor

www.stevemccadams.com

Last edited by shipahoy41; 07-07-2007 at 07:51 AM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Ship, Atta Boy!