Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Eagle 754 VS

Bobcat999 Guest

Default War Eagle 754 VS

I think I has decided on the War Eagle 754 VS boat due to the fact that is the longest stick steering boat I have fund. I also found that the livewell is mounted on the side instead of being in the middle of the boat as in most stick steering models. I am going to check this week with area dealers and see if I can make a deal on one. I do know that they are more expensive than the Tritons and Xpress'. Anyone have this model where they give the pros and cons? Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like

I have that hull. And it does rode good. I bet you will love it.
    2 bad they do not make the 1860 with a stick steer. But then again War-Eagle builds them like you won't them. And just may make up a 1860 stick steer for you.
    Nice deeper hull and an extra 8" wide in the floor.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

see you caught my tip about the livewell.

Bobcat999 Guest

Supposed to go and look at a 754 VS at a dealership in Dallas Saturday. I'll let you know what I find out

Bobcat999 Guest

I picked up my new War Eagle 754 VS and took it out this weekend. Smmoth riding boat and I am really impressed with it. Lots of room in the boat. Stick steering handles excellent and is very easy to use.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat999
    I picked up my new War Eagle 754 VS and took it out this weekend. Smmoth riding boat and I am really impressed with it. Lots of room in the boat. Stick steering handles excellent and is very easy to use.

Hey Bobcat, would you post a couple of pictures for us?

Thanks
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

yes POST PICTURES..
    i HAVE THAT hull in the LDV tiller. And still thinking about fixing it up into a tiller .
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat999 View Post
    Do you still have your War Eagle 754 VS? If so how are you liking it. Have you found any pro or con about it? Could post some picture of it? I know this is a old thread but I was looking for some info on this war eagle model. Thank you for your time.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post
    Do you still have your War Eagle 754 VS? If so how are you liking it. Have you found any pro or con about it? Could post some picture of it? I know this is a old thread but I was looking for some info on this war eagle model. Thank you for your time.
    Midnight .... I don't think you're going to get a reply from Bobcat999, as it appears that he is no longer listed as a member.

I will, however, leave this thread open ... in case someone/anyone else happens to have this boat, & is willing to answer your questions.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same hull but with a tiller motor. It rode better then the 20ft SLDV I had at the same time. Even sitting up were you would sit in a stick steer boat hitting boat waves. It was a good ride.
    Theres a guy not far from me that had one for a few years. He loved it and always bragged how it was the best boat he ever had. But he sold it because of health issues. There's days I wish I had went with one, for the ease of fishing and not having to get up and move around. That's what bothers me is the up and down to stow and deploy the trolling motor.
    Good luck in your search, if I run up on one can get pictures of it I will try my best to get some for you.
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast