Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance lcx 38c or 28c?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance lcx 38c or 28c?

I'd love some input from some of you on these two graphs. I'm looking at getting a new graph and have always used lowrance products. The side imaging on the new humminbird is truely awesome, but I'm more interested in the actual sonar picture. The only difference in the 38c and 28c that I can see is the pixels and the size of the screen. Are there any other pros and cons of these two units besides the cost difference which is about $500? Thanks in advance for any help!
    A&R JIGS - PRO STAFF
    LIGHTWIRE HOOKS - PRO STAFF

Post Thanks / Like

When I was using Lowrance units, I noticed the same thing in comparing model numbers. Most of the difference's were in pixel size or screen size only and the cost difference was alot.

My last unit was a new LCX-104c which had problems on the second time out. Lowrance did not want to warranty the full year because they stated it was a discontinued unit and said they would only warranty 60 days. To much money spent for a 60 day warranty, so I sent it back for a refund. Thats one great thing I found about Cabela's, they take care of their customers in my opinion. I made the switch to Humminbird.