Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bass Pro Shop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Pro Shop

I may have missed this on here but have just read that Bass Pro is building a Distribution Center and Store north of Macon. I think around Bass Rd Exit off I-75. Warehouse this year and store early '06. A big boost for Macon, and good news for fishermen. I enjoy driving thru Atlanta so much that I only get up to North Atlanta store about once a year. And that trip may be next week during their Spring fishing special. JimA

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Bass Pro Shop

Hello Jim, I know how you feel, Bass pro opened a big two level store here in Sav last year. I was counting the days untill it opened, It realy is a nice store. I am going there in the morning to pick up some salt water spinner baits for red fish. Called red fish magic. Went yesterday and they were sold out. The salt water fishing gets good here in the spring and fall. It's about time for them to turn on , the red fish and the speckled sea trout. Also looking forward to the crappie spawn in the fresh water. Drill Instructer man you have a nice set up for trolling. Good luck to all, Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Now I will be broke all the time buying fishing and hunting stuff.
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimA
    I may have missed this on here but have just read that Bass Pro is building a Distribution Center and Store north of Macon. I think around Bass Rd Exit off I-75. Warehouse this year and store early '06. A big boost for Macon, and good news for fishermen. I enjoy driving thru Atlanta so much that I only get up to North Atlanta store about once a year. And that trip may be next week during their Spring fishing special. JimA
    You are correct, it will be off the Bass Rd exit in Macon, GA.....but, I still don't believe I will be buying too much from them because I have that other store that I frequent that caters specifically to crappie fishing. I do like some Bass Pro products, but they don't quite have the selection as The Crappie Shop.

I just love to go look around and see what is one sale.....of course, that is how you end up walking out with a bag costing over $ 200 too.....sales, sales, sales.......
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie shop

GA Boy where is the Crappie shop? Can you give me directions from Macon?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Directions

I sure can give you directions....

First of all this may not be the quickest way, but it is located at Graham Woods subdivision.

- Go on Gray Hwy toward Gray
    - Go Past Wal-Mart and continue on about 1 mile or so
    - You will see a liquor store and Rick's bar on your right side
    - Get in the left hand lane quickly and turn left onto Graham Rd.
    - Go on Graham Road for about 5 miles and you will see Graham Woods subdivision on the left, turn in there
    - Continue straight until you see house # 200 on the right
    - 200 Graham Woods Drive

Steve Deason - 478-743-0058 (CALL FIRST, he closes at 8pm sharp on nights that he is open, and he is not open every night considering the time of year especially)
    Last edited by GABoy; 02-18-2005 at 07:10 AM.
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry - DIRECTIONS TO THE CRAPPIE SHOP were incorrect before!

Please see the edited version of the directions if you are in the Middle GA area and would like to get to The Crappie Shop!

Thanks!!
    ><)))*>