Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Best Price on painted jig heads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Price on painted jig heads

I found some jig heads on ebay with a good hook in the 1/16th and 1/32 at $9.99 and $7.99 per 100. SHIPPING is $5 per 100. Don't know yet if they will combine shipping. But that puts them at $.15 and .13.

Anyone have a better price for painted jigs with a barb per 100 in 1/16 and 1/32?

I want to try and get them for $.10 each with shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

cant say we have a better price but We do have sickle hooks. we charge .17 each coated with EVERY EYE CLEAN and 1.50 for shipping up to 50.00 and it goes up slightly from there.We lose a little on shipping but it makes for happier customers not to pay inflated shipping cost

Post Thanks / Like

Well I like Sickle hooks because of how sharp they are and the wide gap. Plus any jigs I sell I make sure the eye is open.

It will be interesting to see if they have clean eyes and good paint. Also a good hook, what does that mean? I know if it's mustad I would have my sharpening stone handy.

Also about Ebay, some have told me that canceled their accounts to help them keep from having their identities stolen. Now I don't know why, but that is something I have been told recently.

I also usually find I get what I pay for.

Just my 2 cents though!

Skip
    Last edited by skiptomylu; 07-03-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

bronze eagle claw. the eyes appear clear. I meant good hook as in not some dinky chinese looking hook.

I'm trying to find the best place to buy from over time.

I'm buying jigheads here...Not a new truck. So if they can get the fish in the boat, I'm all fer um. I just like trying to get a deal on products with this ole internet thing. I mean after all, I am paying $50 a month to reach the world (thanks Al Gore).