Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Thunder's by Blakemore

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Thunder's by Blakemore

Hey everyone just a FYI on the Crappie Thunder Bodies in 12pks or 100 pks can be purchased straight from the factory. This year Blakemore introduced 5 New colors, Black/Pink, Pumkin/Chart, White/Chart, Blue/Chart, Pink/pearl for 2008 Blakemore will introduce the Electric Chicken color of Pink/Chart. This bait Roadrunner with Crappie Thunder has won several major crappie tournaments this year across the country. Blakemore is a great sponsor of Crappie.com . Just Click on the Homepage of Crappie.com and it will direct you to Blakemore on the ad. Thanks and have a great time crappie fishing.
    I have seen alot of post wanting bodies but couldn't find them. So here ya go!!

Wally Marshall
    Mr.Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info Wally, I really like casting the Crappie Thunders.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Thunders

Hey Slab Bandit , I have been getting tons of emails a day on where to get Crappie Thunders in Bulk pks. I just thought i would post where to get them. Yep that Crappie Thunder won the Classic for me in 2003 and is a great bait. We are comimg out with new colors every year in the Crappie Thunder Baits.
    I would like to get some feed back from the Crappie.com members on what color we should bring out next,that we don't already have. You can email me at [email protected] with your color or colors that you would like to see..

Thanks Slab Bandit

Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Wally,Thanks! Since talking to you i've caught a 8lb. 14 oz largemouth, and a 11 lb Channel cat on my Mighty lite!!Its One Tuff rod that wont wear you out using it!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a 7 foot Wall Pole several years ago from BPS. I like it. I hope the tip don't break. It is my understanding you want replace it.

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Wally ....

what about "Junebug" (with Chartreuse tails !! ) :D
    That's a killer color that you should consider ... IMHO

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I can't figure out how to order from that site.....Any help?....I use the thunder bodies all the time...I also have purchased the electric chicken this year from basspro from blakmoore.....Great color and have caught crappie in spring with it....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Litebite
    I can't figure out how to order from that site.....Any help?....I use the thunder bodies all the time...I also have purchased the electric chicken this year from basspro from blakmoore.....Great color and have caught crappie in spring with it....
    Same here I could not find them.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Wally! I use crappie thunders just not as often as I should!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Thunders

Hey ya'll just contact blakemore by phone or contact [email protected] he will get all the RoadRunner you want and all the new colors of crappie thunders........Thanks for everyone's professional comments... Happy 4th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast