Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Run Adaware in SAFEMODE to find more hidden spyware programs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Run Adaware in SAFEMODE to find more hidden spyware programs

Spyware on your computer can hide from Adaware if you run in normal windows mode. Try booting up into SAFEMODE and then running the adaware program. You may find more spyware hiding on your computer. By running in safemode you can prevent this spyware from hiding from the adaware program and find more of it.

Just hold down the "CTL" button while booting up your computer to boot up into SAFEMODE. Then run the adaware program as you normally would. I bet you will find some more stuff that was hidden on your system. I found 22 new CRITICAL programs on my system this way.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Moose, I'll give it a try. I saw on TV today that Microsoft has or is coming out with their version of spyware and that it is free, have you any info on that? Rusty

Post Thanks / Like

My word on the new MS spware is that it's not too bad. ie it's suppose to be pretty good. But then that is from a guy who works and supports Microsoft.

Time will tell though.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox
    Thanks Moose, I'll give it a try. I saw on TV today that Microsoft has or is coming out with their version of spyware and that it is free, have you any info on that? Rusty
    Regards,

Moose1am